for almost a week i didnt called mama or ayah.. i miss them much!! awww... what kind of busy is this till I have no time to call them even 1 minute??
mama, imsori imsori imsori imsori imsoriiiiii...
| this was taken on june 2010.. |
I do believe in karma! "what goes around come back around"
stressness is what i felt now.. to many works to do in a short period of time. my gosh!
Im exausted.. TENSI TENSI TENSIII...
stressness is what i felt now.. to many works to do in a short period of time. my gosh!
Im exausted.. TENSI TENSI TENSIII...
Thanks to him for all his guidance and support..
now, i feel that.. AT LAST..
"I am special to someone and that is YOU"
Thank you to you Muhammad Farhat Uzair..
*gulpp! mentioned his fullname. hahaa! no worries dear. this blog have no follower.
it just you & me
No comments:
Post a Comment